Saturday 2 July 2016

Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell

When I was a teenager I was obsessed with Harry Potter, wanted to be an author, and loved reading Harry/Draco fan fiction, so this book hit REALLY close to home! I might not have had a twin sister, or fallen in love during my first year of university, or even been internet famous, but this book definitely appealed to the fangirl that still lives (not so) deep inside me. 

Fangirl was an enjoyable read that made me feel slightly less embarrassed of the geek I used to be when I was that age. If you are the type of person who spends a lot of time online obsessing over your favourite fandom, would rather stay in reading than going out on a Saturday night, and admits to being a bit of a geek, then this book is for you.

Posted by Sas

Catalogue link: Fangirl

No comments:

Post a Comment